Our cells are only a portion of our offerings under the aegis of Precision for Medicine. Precision’s bioanalytical and immunological expertise, makes us the perfect partner for cell based assays, flow cytometry as well as an array of immunogenicity assessment such as ADA screening and confirmatory, IgE assays, etc.
Our biorepository is located outside the Washington DC metro area. One of the largest biorepository’s in the world, Precision is currently managing 25M biospecimens and supporting over 100 active clinical trials on 6 continents through our global lab network.
- Site support and lab manuals
- Custom kitting
- Transport management
- 24/7 online tracking and reporting
- Processing of any tissue type
- Strategically created lab infrastructure to enable global real-time processing with uniform quality systems
- 65,000-sf facility
- Storage of all tissue types and temperature conditions
- World-class quality standard and certifications (CAP, ISO, GxP)
0Cell & NA Isolations
Across the board, we execute with industry-leading quality systems, including College of American Pathology (CAP) and Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). All Products, services, and processes are certified to ISO 9001 and 13485 standards.
Our fully functional quality system uses quality practices such as root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action programs, failure mode effect analysis, robust training, and competency programs to drive continuous improvement.