Place your order below. Experts will be in touch within 24 hours.
Highly Annotated Cryopreserved PBMCs for a Range of Disease States
In the quest to discover treatments for a range of debilitating diseases, researchers rely on cells and plasma from those affected by the disease. We are able to supply both. Each lot is tested for viability and response to recall antigens, and characterized with data that includes donor demographics, date of diagnosis, and current medications.
- Available in 5 million and 10 million cells/vial
- At least three lots in inventory from each disease state
- Matched plasma aliquots available for each lot
- >90% average lot viability and purity post-thaw
- Cryopreserved in animal-free media
Samples Matched to Your Disease of Interest
We offer PBMCs from donors with a wide range of diseases. Please inquire if you don’t see your disease of interest listed here. Every lot is obtained using Institutional Review Board (IRB)-approved consent forms and protocols.
Donor Data for Every Sample
Our donors are chosen both for their specific disease states and for their varying demographic profiles. Our screening questionnaire includes vital statistics, medication, date of diagnosis, and travel history. Customers can specify the demographic characteristics needed for their research goals.
Certified Free From Blood-Borne Pathogens
We examine each sample extensively to ensure there are no blood-borne pathogens, that the lot is viable and that cell counts are as robust as promised.
- HLA testing allows us to determine which human leukocyte antigen (HLA) genes and antigens are present in the blood
- All donors have tested negative for HBV, HCV and HIV in adherence with IRB-approved protocols
- Random sampling on every lot ensures that viability and cell counts meet specifications. Cell counts are obtained both by an automated cell counter and a manual hemocytometer, then cross-referenced for accuracy; immunophenotyping characterizes the unique cell populations in each lot.
- Every order comes with a Certificate of Analysis that verifies the donor demographics, characterization and cell quality contained within each vial.
Store in the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen (< –120°C). PBMCs also may be stored at < –75°C for several days, but cell viability will decrease with extended storage.